男友太凶猛1v1高h,大地资源在线资源免费观看 ,人妻少妇精品视频二区,极度sm残忍bdsm变态

您現在的位置: Language Tips > BBC > English at work

Eating humble pie 屈尊

Eating humble pie 屈尊

Who is going to call Denise?

收聽與下載

Episode 54: Language to use when you need to stand your ground 據理力爭用語:

There is chaos at the offices of Tip Top Trading. Now Denise has left the company, the place is a mess and important phone messages are being lost. What can be done to make things better? I think we know the answer!

聽力挑戰

Paul 對 Denise 說他一直在重新思考什么?

答案就在壓縮文字稿的末尾。

Glossary 詞匯

This week's programme focuses on the language that you might use when you are asked to do something that isn't your responsibility:

Phrases from the programme:

You're the boss and I think the news is better coming from you. 你是老板,最好是從你親自出面。你還可以提醒他。

It was your decision so you need to explain the situation. 當初的決定是你做了,現在你需要對此做出解釋。別忘了提醒他。

This is your responsibility. 這是你的責任。你可以建議他這么說。

I'm sorry, I made a mistake and we would love to have you back. 對不起是我做錯了決定,現在我們都希望你能回來。

And here are some phrases your boss might use to apologise:

I've been rethinking our staffing situation in the office. 我一直在重新思考辦公室的人員配置問題

Sorry, I made a mistake. I miscalculated my staffing numbers. 對不起是我的錯,我錯估了人員配備

I would love to have you back in the office. 我非常希望你能回公司來。

主站蜘蛛池模板: 沾化县| 华池县| 天津市| 长岭县| 丹凤县| 乐清市| 许昌县| 乳山市| 罗山县| 泰州市| 阿拉善左旗| 云浮市| 兴隆县| 和田市| 枣阳市| 崇仁县| 平遥县| 博乐市| 河间市| 本溪| 大悟县| 建湖县| 泉州市| 彭泽县| 长乐市| 怀远县| 桐庐县| 澄城县| 雅安市| 儋州市| 临沧市| 乐清市| 平邑县| 汝阳县| 四平市| 乐平市| 集贤县| 梅州市| 郴州市| 界首市| 二连浩特市|